The Non-Profit Security Grant Program (NSGP) provides funding support for target hardening and other physical security enhancements and activities to nonprofit organizations that are at high risk of terrorist attack. The intent is to integrate nonprofit prevention and preparedness activities with broader state and local efforts. It is also designed to promote coordination and collaboration in emergency preparedness activities among public and private community representatives, as well as state and local government agencies.
Please refer to the documents listed below to help in gathering information that will be needed to complete an application.
All applicants must supply an organizational Mission Statement, a Vulnerability Assessment, and an Investment Justification (form will be available soon).
The Investment Justification will require information about the Applicant Organization including:
- Legal Name
- Physical Address
- Year of Original Facility Construction
- Year the Organization began operating from the Facility
- Other Organization in the Facility
- Organization's Affiliation
- 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Designation (if applicable)
- Unique Entity Identifier (obtained via the System for Award Management website - SAM.gov)
- Facility Hardening activities, including planning, equipment, training and exercises
- Project Management Team
Documents and Guidance
If you intend to apply for the 2023 Non-Profit Security Grant, please send an email noting your intent to HSSAA@wv.gov
so that we can support your application process.