The Homeland Security State Administrative Agency is collecting proposals for projects to be included in the FY 2022 State Homeland Security Grant federal application. As we are in the transition phase to an online grant application, we will be collecting simplified project proposals. Only projects that are included in the federal application will complete official grant documents.
- FY22 HSGP funding will be available no earlier than mid-September 2022. No activity prior to that timeframe will be allowable.
- All equipment purchased with HSGP funding must be on the FEMA Authorized Equipment List, and allowable for State Homeland Security Grant funding. Any communications equipment must be compliant with the Statewide Interoperable Radio Network and be approved by the Statewide Interoperability Coordinator.
- Applicants may submit more than one project. Similar activity can be grouped together, but distinct projects should be submitted separately.
- In order for the state to remain eligible for federal funding, approved applicants must implement and comply with the National Incident Management System, as appropriate.
- Approved applicants must have a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) and be registered in the state's accounting system, wvOASIS.
All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated.
Please submit the application coversheet, project synopsis, and supporting documentation to HSSAA@wv.gov
by Friday, April 15, 2022. If you have questions, please contact Kevin Cook, Niki McGrew or David Hoge at 304.558.5380.